Terms and Conditions
Use of TimeForTelly.co.uk (the “website”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The website is owned and operated by Redburn Digital Ventures Limited (“Redburn Digital” or “us” or “we”), a company registered in England & Wales with company number 7473535 and registered address at The Old Exchange, 12 Compton Road, London SW19.
If you (the user or viewer) continue to browse and use this website, or any services offered on this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy (set out below) govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Please note that these terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Notification of any changes will be made by posting new terms onto the website. In continuing to use the website you confirm that you accept the then current terms and conditions in full at the time you use the website. These terms were last updated on 12 September 2012.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, entertainment and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Additionally the website contains material which is the copyright or trademark of third parties. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may choose to register to use additional features of the site and to enable us to personalise your experience. When you register, you warrant that any personal information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete. You warrant that you will not provide us with the email address, mobile phone number or any other personal information belonging to anyone except yourself.
We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of the website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the website or its services at our sole discretion.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
User Generated Content
We may make interactive social or networking functionality available to you including user comments and ratings. Any information published on the website by you will be your personal responsibility. You will be personally liable for claims relating to defamation, breach of intellectual property, privacy or any other claim arising from your content.
You may not publish any offensive, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, fraudulent, or illegal content. If any such content is published by you or if in our opinion any content is published by you which damages our goodwill or the goodwill attaching to the website we reserve the right at our discretion and without notice to take such action as we deem necessary including removing the content from the site and terminating your registration.
If you come across any offensive, inaccurate or damaging material on the website or if you are subject to any form of abuse or harassment we ask that you contact the administrator immediately to report the abuse at email@example.com or Redburn Digital Ventures Limited, The Old Exchange, 12 Compton Road, London SW19 7QD.
You agree not to upload any files or post or publish any on the website that contain viruses, corrupted files, or malicious code or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Users of the website are not entitled to directly advertise to or solicit the custom of other users without our express written consent.
This website and its content is copyright of Redburn Digital Ventures Limited, all rights reserved, except that each of the names of the channels or broadcasters or their web players, their logos, the names or images of the television shows, or other titles, show descriptions, or logos associated with the television shows are owned by their respective owners, and not us.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the website in any form is prohibited other than that you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You are not entitled to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to collect user names, e-mail addresses or any other data for the purposes of sending unsolicited e-mail or for any other use.
The information contained in this website is for general information and entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by several different third parties and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This website may contain links to content that is aimed at, and only suitable for, users over 18 years old. We do not provide such content and are not responsible for ensuring that only users over 18 years old can access such content. By accessing and continuing to use the website, you accept that we have no liability for ensuring that content accessed via links from our website is suitable for the users accessing such content.
Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all applicable laws, codes and regulations. We therefore do not make any representation – and do not accept any liability – in respect of any error or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship material nor the content, products or services available from such advertisers or sponsors. Any dealings with advertisers, sponsors and merchants accessed using the website shall be entirely at your own risk.
We intend to keep the website up-to-date and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the timing of when updates appear on the website. Neither do we take responsibility for, or take liability for, any unavailability of the website, whether due to technical or other issues.